Tuesday, March 05, 2013

2013

So in the midst of submitting my fourth chapter (after busy submitting chapter 1-3 which explains why i had not updated my page since january 2013) a sudden urge to write came to me. 

Although i knew march is a little too late for me to say happy new year..i would still say it.. so Happy New Year folks. I really hope that 2013 is my year. The year of success and happiness that could replace all the sorrows that happened in 2012. i must admit 2012 is the worst year. Everything was cramped in one single terrible year. I am glad this is a new year. A new turn of page.

InsyaAllah, i hope everything goes right this year and many more years to come. I thank Allah for still letting me breath and giving me life for another wonderful year. I thank Allah for taking away my temporary sorrow and replaced it back with a smile for me to put on my face once again. And for the record, I thank Allah for giving me the challenge with problems and finally helped me survived it. Syukur Alhamdulillah.

Now, let us get back to whatever that we were doing and for me, lets continue thesis..thesis..thesis :)
Can't wait for 2014 actually..

All the best everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment