Thursday, December 06, 2012

Time flies lightning speed

I am actually quite surprised at how time could really be so speedy. I am now nearing the end of my third PhD semester. So now i am left with another three. Phew...that is really fast. It was only last year that i graduated as a degree architect. 

So now, it is really time to struggle for my thesis. I am glad that my data had been collected and on going analysis is on its way, Syukur Alhamdulillah. Hopefully i can complete this task and start serving my family soon, perhaps in another 11/2 years, insyaAllah. Hoping hoping hoping... Hoping that i would get my doctorate by the time i am 27.

Is it too soon for me to start thinking of what to do next? So what will i do next? Work of course.. Can't wait for work..or perhaps, a second degree? I can never stop learning, can I? I want to learn something new and fresh.. BUT what  would it be? 

Wondering***


I think this is a wonderful quote. Taken from marketingartfully.com


Stop Wondering and Get Back to Work.
-.-


No comments:

Post a Comment