Friday, April 04, 2014

CATSSSSS


They are adorable, cute and cuddly, to some.. Just see their eyes.. it is tempting to love cats. I wont deny..



No doubt, they are cute sometimes..


But no matter how cute they are.. i really cannot get near them. I am having Ailurophobia. Yup.. i just cant. Not that i wont..but i just cant. And some people really need to understand this fact. 

I dont hate cats. I am afraid of cats.

The worst thing happened today, when having lunch. The cat pounce me right on my lap.. and i go..whoaaa... and jump on my feet.. SO there goes a good lunch. Terus mati selera. Psychologically affected by it, i cannot focus on my plate anymore. So i started feeling uncomfortable, like it is there all the time. Cats are also brilliant. They sense fear. So that cat during lunch.. really psyched me! Pounce me again.. coming near again and again even i shooed it away.. sad sad.. i just can t see why.. All i know i cannot help it. It isn't what i want. So don't tell me to go for therapy whatsoever to cure this. It cannot be done that way. Do not force me into being friendly with cats. I love looking and admiring, i don't think they can ever get close to me. Please understand that fact!!!! I would blame the cat, not myself..The cat is the one aiming me. I am the victim there. Sad. 


See what i mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment